Friday, December 2, 2011

Bells are ringing, children singing, all is merry and bright

Okay, so maybe it's not Christmas weather out there today but I can't help but be in a good mood with this beautiful weather and warm sun shining down!  Plus, it's Friday!  I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend, some good football and getting the house decorated for Christmas.  This is the first year my son is really aware of the lights and decorations so it'll be fun to watch him enjoy it all.  Christmas is my absolute favorite season.

My co-worker read something to me from a book she has.  The beginning of the quote is "Procrastination is a thief."  Can't find truer words than that.  I need a plan of action here before I allow more time to be stolen from me.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment